Thursday, February 6, 2014

Wow it's been a looooong time :)

Just wanted to share some projects before and afters.  I will add details for some of the projects a little later unless someone asks sooner :) Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!!

Barn Wood Boxes :)



Before pic of trunk
 After

 Here is another trunk re-purpose into a coffee table with barn wood for top

 Inside is lined with old grain sacks



 Here is a Buffet a client brought me and wanted turned into a tv console.  Before

 After, painted ASCP Olive and dark waxed with barn wood top (the original top was press wood, strange because the rest of the piece was solid wood.  weird)

  

This was one of my favorite redo's  so far.  It was an antique table that someone was throwing out because the top was broken and over all it was pretty beat up.  I cut the pedestal down to make it into a coffee table hight.  Stripped, sanded and stained the top dark.  The base is painted ASCP duck egg , lightly distressed an waxed with clear and dark wax.  I LOVE IT!!!!



Thanks again for stopping by please like and share my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment